14.11.08

Goodbye US elections, hi to danger!!!

After the elections, life seems like so empty... No more conventions, no more rallies. no more dirty words for gaining votes...
Actually my travels to US seem to end too. There are a lot of things that I miss there... All those excitement, deadlines, rushing, sending pictures in the middle of the streets::))

I wish I could stay there more, but I dont think the inauguration on 20th January is worth to go for one day...
I have caught the election race very lately, 1,5 year ago but I guess I got the best pieces... Super Tuesday was awesome... And then came the wonderful Conventions... Magnificent speech of Bill Clinton, and of course the incredible night at Invesco field to listen to Obama... Thanks to everyone that helped me witness that history...
Now I am trying to go to another end of the world. Where the luxury of States is over and "real danger" begins. I havent decided yet, but hope to send you the pictures and stories soon... Of course if I am not kidnapped or....

Hiç yorum yok: