30.10.08

Saving Bilge in New York...

Hi...
This time from New York... I am stuck in the hotel room after 11 hours of desperate flight. Why on earth do I belong to that "never sleeping people" group and not to the "can sleep in every position" clan? This is all I judge right now... 
New York... I have flown 3 times from here and at last will stay for 4 nights... It is never enough to know a city in so short time but I know I am a good explorer. I will get used to the area in a couple of days...
It looks so lightful and lively here. According to the taxi driver, the best job after being a doctor or an engineer in NY is to be a driver. He told me he earns more than any other job-well surely more than me:))) Maybe I should work here as a driver and part/time reporter... not a bad idea!!:)

Tomorrow I will start writing about elections. Maybe I am a little late for that but save the best for last. And on Sunday I will travel to Chicago to cover Obama... I still cannot believe that he is going to win but he seems so good until now... But this is USA: powerful enough to change anything in the world...!!!

Hiç yorum yok: